How to access your email through cPanel
There are several ways to read your email. Normally, users will go to yourdomainname.com/webmail and login.
If you are the administrator and would like to access different email accounts through the cPanel, you may do the following:
1. Click on the Email Accounts icon in cPanel (not the Webmail icon in Cpanel!)
2. Find the email account you wish to access in the list of email accounts.
3. To the right of the email account you want to access, click on More, and then click on Access Webmail.
4. An new page asking for your password will appear. Enter the correct password.
(If you need to force your way in, you can reset the email password with the Change Password link on the previous page.)
5. Click on the web mail application that you would like to use. choices are: ◦ SquirrelMaill ◦ Horde ◦ RoundCube
You have now accessed your email through cPanel.